Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Make your own computer font!

A couple months back I wrote this post, where I unveiled...

Well, this morning I got an e-mail from the website I used to make it, saying:

"On January 23, 2012 YourFonts.com celebrates National Handwriting Day. Why don't you join us and make a personal handwriting font for free?  Use the special National Handwriting Day coupon that allows you to make as many fonts as you like for FREE! The coupon can only be used during National Handwriting Day; January 23, 2012.  Use coupon CPN4NHD2012 when you check out and receive your font for free! http://www.yourfonts.com/fontgenerator/482296.html"

You better believe I'm making about 10 more of them!  (They're usually $9.95 each!) 
...And now you can too, for FREE!!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your post. It’s a lot like college – we should absorb everything we can but ultimately you need to take what you’ve learned and apply it.
    Lexus LX570 AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete